Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I need help with this ....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I need help with this ....

    I have a new hunting message board that I am trying to get started. I would like everyone that enjoys hunting and fishing to come help me get it going. And if you have friends to tell them about it also. It is called Southwest Virginia Hunting. So please anyone interested please help me with this. The link is SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA HUNTING

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need help with this ....

    im there hunter. thanks for the link. we need a good hunting and fishing forum.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need help with this ....

    Thanks Al. I knew you would probably like it. I hope to see many more on there. I thought it would be a great place for local hunters and fishermen to swap hunting and fishing stories.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need help with this ....

    I want to thank BigAl, Skeptical, and TheSage for coming over and joining my new site. I hope to see more of you over there.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I need help with this ....

    Im there hunter!!!!!!

    cant wait to talk about some hunting.....helps pass the time a little better between the seasons!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need help with this ....

    man i love it
    thanks for starting it up
    ICGRM takin' over

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need help with this ....

    Thanks PoundNDN and Skeptical. Glad you guys came to the site.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need help with this ....

    I just wanted to bring this up one last time.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need help with this ....

    I've done a little work to the site. Come and tell me what you think. I'm gonna try and do a lot more though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •